Winter break is just around the corner, but not before finals are over. Before you head home for break, here are a few ways to destress during finals!
Schedule- Schedule your study time, and schedule break time, too! For every hour to an hour and a half of studying, schedule a 10 minute break. But set an alarm so you don’t end up on a Wikifari for several hours.
Sleep- All-nighters may seem great for studying, but make sure you get some rest. Schedule naps for 20 minutes, so you have an easier time waking up.
It’s time to get out your sweaters, scarves, and boots – Fall is officially here!
Here are some fun ideas to get excited about Fall and all of the awesome things that come with it.
• Carve pumpkins and decorate your apartment for Halloween
• Visit an apple orchard and drink hot spiced cider
• Tailgate with friends at football games
• Take a scenic drive through the country
• Jump in some leaves
• Visit a fall festival to get lost in a corn maze or take a hayride
• Check out your local farmers market
• Make a batch of chili with your roommates
• Watch scary movies or go to a haunted house
• And don’t forget to get started on your Halloween costume!